If you want to increase the module density and kWp on your rooftop space without sacrificing module support or potentially voiding your module warranty, then TGR Dual Tilt is the ideal solution for you. This system can be either ballasted or mechanically fixed, or a hybrid of the two and can be installed on any roof type. TGR Dual Tilt is competitively priced, easy to install, and offers better structural support for the modules.
System Features & Benefits
- Any tilt angle, any inter-row spacing.
- Customizable load transfer points.
- Ballasted or mechanical attached.
Low Global Loading
- Reduce up to 50% of total ballast.
- Avoid building structural reinforcements.
- Creative installation efficiencies.
Rail Based System
- Maintain module warranties.
- Reduce point loading on your roof by transferring load through continuous rails.
- Predetermined row spacing and tilt angle.
Enhanced Engineering Drawings
- Detailed structural and construction packages create on-site efficiencies, saving you time and money.
Uplift Resistance Options
Portrait or landscape
Aluminum and galvanized steel
All types of flat roof
Wind Tunnel Testing:
< 5 Degrees
2 Points per Array
Global Load: 2.3-4 psf
Panel Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
Material: Aluminium and galvanized steel
Row Spacing: Customizable
Roof Type: All types of Flat Roof
Roof Pitch: < 5 Degrees
Grounding Method: 2 Points per Array
Building Height: ANY
Wind Speed: ANY
Wind Tunnel Testing: RWDI Certified